How do I become a member?
- Contact Marketing Director, Sandy North about which membership is right for you: 850-867-0912 or email@example.com
- Fill out a membership application (packets available at the Pro Shop desk). Platinum Members only must have the application endorsed by two current members. If you do not know two current members, please contact Sandy North for assistance.
- Submit your completed application to the Pro Shop staff.
- When your application is approved, you will be notified. You will also receive via email your member number and log-in information for both the RBCC website and ForeUp (where you access the online tee sheet, view and download monthly statements, and set up ACH or credit/debit payments).
- You will have an account set up at the club. All charges go on your account. These include cart rentals, merchandise, food, beverage, etc. Membership dues are billed in advance on the 1st of each month. To cancel a membership after your commitment is complete, two week notice must be submitted in writing to the Accounts Manager (in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org). Members who resign will not be allowed to re-join RBCC for 6 months from the date of resignation. No partial membership dues will be refunded. Payment is due by the 20th of each month. You may pay your account with cash, check, ACH, or credit/debit card. Executive Singles must pay via ACH bank draft or credit/debit card. Credit/debit card payments have an additional 3% service charge.