How do I become a member?
- Contact Marketing Director, Sandy North, to arrange a tour of the club and a trial round of golf at a reduced rate of $30 (refunded if you join).
850-678-3270 ext 3 or email@example.com
- Choose which membership fits your needs, and fill out a membership application (see link at bottom of this page). Proprietary Members only must have the application endorsed by two current members. If you do not know two current members, please contact the Club Manager for assistance.
- Submit your completed application and your first month’s dues to the Club Manager or Bookkeeper. New Proprietary Member applicants must also include the certificate fee of $500 with their first month’s dues. New Non-Proprietary Golf Member applicants must pay a $250 initiation fee. No initiation fee for Social, Executive Single, Junior or Pool members.
- When your application is approved, you will be notified of your member number and log-in information for both the RBCC website and Tee-On.
- You will have an account set up at the club. All charges must go on your account. These include cart rentals, merchandise, food, beverage, etc. You will receive a statement at the end of the month with your dues for the upcoming month and any charges you made during the previous month. Payment is due by the 20th of each month. You may pay your account with cash, check, ACH, or credit/debit card. Credit/debit card payments have an additional 3% service charge.