How do I become a member?
- Contact Marketing Director, Sandy North, with any questions about which membership is right for you: 850-867-0912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose which membership fits your needs, and fill out a membership application (see link at bottom of this page). Platinum Members only must have the application endorsed by two current members. If you do not know two current members, please contact Sandy North for assistance.
- Submit your completed application to the Pro Shop staff.
- When your application is approved, you will be notified of your member number and log-in information for both the RBCC website and Tee-On.
- You will have an account set up at the club. All charges must go on your account. These include cart rentals, merchandise, food, beverage, etc. Membership dues are billed in advance on the 1st of each month. To cancel a membership after your commitment is complete, two week notice must be submitted in writing to the Accounts Manager (in person or at email@example.com). No partial membership dues will be refunded. Payment is due by the 20th of each month. You may pay your account with cash, check, ACH, or credit/debit card. Credit/debit card payments have an additional 3% service charge.